Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vedic Intelligence

For a long time, I heard and learned that the Aryans came and conquered India around 1500 BC. Somehow, that never made any sense to me. I always wondered that if that was the case, did Ramayana and Mahabharata ever take place in India? I have been reading those sacred texts ever since I can remember and my curious mind always wanted to know the truth.

Finally Ajit, my brother-in-law, sent me a link about a research on this.

Google video about Vedic Intelligence

Having been to many of these cities myself, I always believed that somehow there was some fact in the Vedas. I think, somehow, this research tells me that things really happened as described in the Vedas.

2 comments:

workhard said...

Great post..

the video did not load but i read the comment..

Web hosting india

kavithaponmalar said...

Opinion Poll

Opinion Matters in Life & Business.. then why not get it the smart way

A new movie is running in the Multiplex… you need opinion on it from friends and colleagues before deciding to go for it…. create a “Movie Review Poll” @ OpinionPoll, send SMS, Email…... get review and comments. Its free, easy to use and share.

The best thing about India is?

A) Culture

B) Attitude

C) Unity

D) All the above

Click here to vote for this question